Material Handlers – Food Manufacturing
Got a job … but want a career? “Come grow with us”
Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing is a recognized global leader in the production of Ready-to-Eat Popcorn.
Benefiting from over 90 years and four generations of the Weaver family's expertise in the popcorn industry, Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing is opening its newest facility in Bethlehem.
The Associates at Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing share a Mission - To offer the world's highest quality, best-tasting popcorn. It’s our daily dedication to excellence that has driven us to create some of the most delicious Ready-to-Eat popcorns in the world.
Material Handlers start at $20.00 per hour and advance to $21.00 at 90 days.
Hours worked on Sunday more than 40 for the Monday-Sunday workweek are paid at double (2x) the regular hourly rate.
· $1.25/hour for Night Shift
Your duties will include the following:
- Receiving materials daily
- Unloading and loading trucks to bring materials into the plant and send finished product to customers daily
- Ordering materials through making RO’s, sending emails, and making phone calls weekly
- Cleaning and organizing the warehouse through sweeping, emptying trash, and moving materials daily
- Assisting with inventory issues by looking up items in computer and counting physical inventory weekly
· One (1) or more of related experience. Food manufacturing experience, preferred.
· High School degree or GED/HSE
Day Shift: 5:45 AM – 6:00 PM. 3 days on (Sa/Su/M); 2 days off (Tu/W); 2 days on (Th/F); 3 days off (Sa/Su/M) and so on.
Night Shift: 5:45 PM – 6:00 AM. 3 days on (Sa/Su/M); 2 days off (Tu/W); 2 days on (Th/F); 3 days off (Sa/Su/M) and so on.
Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing, Inc. (“Weaver”) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status, unless such status constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Weaver will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs. Apply Now.
This available job is a Rotation-Nights shift position located in Bethlehem, PA.