Customer Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst – Food Manufacturing
Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing – Whitestown, Indiana
Our Mission: “Come grow with us”
Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing is a recognized global leader in the production and co-packing of Popping Corn, Microwave Popcorn and Ready-to-Eat Popcorn for numerous national brands, private label partners as well as all the beloved Pop Weaver branded items. Benefiting from over 90 years and four generations of the Weaver family's expertise in the popcorn industry, Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing operates the world's largest microwave popcorn manufacturing facility and utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to also produce both air and wet pop ready-to-eat popcorn. The associates at Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing remain focused on the company's mission - to offer the world's highest quality, best-tasting popcorn at the lowest possible price.
The Customer Supply Chain Analyst will work closely with production, scheduling, warehousing, logistics, and outside sales teams to execute the successful shipments of products to our valued customers across the United States and Canada.
The primary responsibilities of the Customer Supply Chain Analyst, but are not limited to, the following:
- Order management for a specific account or group of accounts
- Track OTIF (on-time, in-full) data, communicate with carriers, and report to leadership team
- Utilize production resources to proactively react to potential product and shipment delays
- Identify, escalate, and mitigate issues that could impact our customers
- Work closely with outside sales team to coordinate efforts and maintain excellent customer service
- Track, manage, and report all A/R activities within the assigned account base
- Identify problems and help improve current processes
- Use AS400 software to generate reports and schedules
- Ensure that company deadlines are met
- Strive to achieve company and department based KPI metrics
- Embrace the Weaver Mission and Values
- Additional duties and projects as required
Education – Bachelor’s Degree required
This candidate must be a self-starter who works well independently as well as within a team atmosphere.
Additional requirements include:
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Passion for customer service
- Planning and organization skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge in Accounts Receivable and general accounting principles
- Experience with AS400 is very favorable but not required
- Willingness to onboard and work remotely until the team returns to the office (date TBD)
Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Apply Now.
This available job is a Days shift position located in Whitestown, IN.