Level 2 Operator
Level 2 Operator – Food Manufacturing
Got a job … but want a career? “Come grow with us”
Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing is a recognized global leader in the production of Ready-to-Eat Popcorn.
Benefiting from over 90 years and four generations of the Weaver family's expertise in the popcorn industry.
The Associates at Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing share a Mission - To offer the world's highest quality, best-tasting popcorn. It’s our daily dedication to excellence that has driven us to create some of the most delicious Ready-to-Eat popcorns in the world.
Case Packer Associates start at $20.00 per hour
Hours worked on Sunday more than 40 for the Monday-Sunday workweek are paid at double (2x) the regular hourly rate.
· $2.00/hour for Night Shift
The responsibilities of the Level 2 Operator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Loading, or staging, materials at the production line
- Packing product into boxes and preparing for shipment
- Manually conveying materials to and from the production line
- Using water and/or compressed air to clean production area during a sanitation, which may involve sweeping water to the drain and wiping down equipment with sanitizer
- Removing trash from the production line and dumping it into a hopper
- Sweeping and cleaning the area during down time and scheduled cleans
- Standing for long periods of time and being on their feet all shift
- Following all company policies and procedures including safety, environmental and housekeeping requirements
- Following the direction of the Team Leader as determined
- Working in a team environment with integrity and commitment to the established processes and procedures and treat everyone with respect
· Education – minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be on your feet all shift.
· RTE Night Shift: 5:45 PM – 6:00 AM. 3 days on (Sa/Su/M); 2 days off (Tu/W); 2 days on (Th/F); 3 days off (Sa/Su/M) and so on.
Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing, Inc. (“Weaver”) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status, unless such status constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Weaver will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs. Apply Now.
This available job is a Nights shift position located in Whitestown, IN.