RTE Case Packer
Case Packing – – Good Pay & Advancement with Work-Life Balance
Night Shift Openings on 3/2/2 Schedule – No Mandatory OT
Weaver Popcorn - Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
If you like a busy pace and a variety of tasks that help the hours fly by … a 3-2-2 schedule that totals just seven days worked over two weeks … and good pay … Come grow with us!
We promote from within to fill skilled Machine Operator positions … so if you have a job but want a career … Weaver Popcorn offers you a self-paced, structured Career Pathway to higher skills and pay.
Come grow with us!
Your first year of earnings on the Night shift will be $49,634.00.
· Case Packers start at $18.00 per hour
· … and advance to $19.00 at 90 days.
· If you hold an Associate’s degree or higher, your hourly rate will be $1.00 higher.
· Night Shift premium: $2.00/hour.
When your hours worked on Sunday exceed 40 for the Monday-Sunday workweek,
you will be paid at DOUBLE (2x) the regular hourly rate.
That’s a 92-hour paycheck for seven days of work spread over two weeks!
So, if you’ve forgotten what work / balance was all about, this is for you!
· 5:45 PM – 6:00 AM. 3 days on (Sa/Su/M); 2 days off (Tu/W); 2 days on (Th/F); 3 days off (Sa/Su/M) and so on.
Your duties will circulate during your shift and include …
- Loading, or staging, materials at the production line.
- Packing product into boxes and preparing for shipment.
- Manually conveying materials to and from the production line.
- Sweeping and cleaning the area during down time and scheduled cleans.
· Education – Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED / HSE
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be on your feet all shift.
Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing is a recognized global leader in the production of Ready-to-Eat Popcorn.
Benefiting from over 90 years and four generations of the Weaver family's expertise in the popcorn industry, Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing has opened its newest facility in Bethlehem.
The Associates at Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing share a Mission - To offer the world's highest quality, best-tasting popcorn. It’s our daily dedication to excellence that has driven us to create some of the most delicious Ready-to-Eat popcorns in the world.
Our benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision group health care coverage, life insurance, long- and short-term disability income continuation, paid vacation, and education reimbursement … along with a 100% match of your 401(k) deferrals … up to 10% of your earnings!
OUR MISSION: “COME GROW WITH US”
Physically - To Live
Socio-Emotionally - To Love Mentally - To Learn
Spiritually - To Leave a Legacy
Weaver Popcorn Associates share a principle-centered mission of safety and quality: A commitment to themselves, their fellow Associates, and their company. Associates are required to wear a mask or face shield while in the facility.
Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing, Inc. (“Weaver”) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status, unless such status constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Weaver will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.
This available job is a Rotation-Days shift position located in Bethlehem, PA.