Yard Spotter Drive
Yard Spotter Driver – Best 401(k) & PTO … Days!
Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing – Van Buren, IN
Have you forgotten what work/life balance was all about? If this is you, you’ll like your schedule: A total of seven (7) days worked, and seven (7) days off in a two-week pay period.
Worried that you’ll be giving up all of the paid time-off you’ve earned? Stop worrying and start enjoying … three (3) weeks of PTO during your FIRST year with us!
· Do you hold a Class A CDL license?
· Are you tired of crazy drivers?
· Would you give up your Local runs for $25.00/hour … and earn $59,800 in your first year with us?
· Yes! to all of the above? Then “Come grow with us.”
Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing is a recognized global leader in the production and co-packing of Popping Corn, Microwave Popcorn and Ready-to-Eat Popcorn for numerous national brands, private label partners as well as all the beloved Pop Weaver branded items.
The purpose of the Spotter Driver is to transport trailers, removing from or backing them into dock doors as instructed for loading or unloading, and assist the department as needed with other tasks when not driving.
The job duties of the Spotter Driver include the following:
- Placement of trailers in dock doors according to instruction.
- Removal of trailers from dock doors and placement onto proper lot locations.
- Application of seals to loaded trailers with verification of seal and paperwork.
- Collection, transport, and placement of paperwork for loads in a timely and responsible manner.
- Assistance with lot inventory or trailer identification/location as requested by Shipping & Receiving personnel.
- Forklift duties as assigned.
Education – High School diploma or GED
· Class A CDL License - Required.
· Minimum of one (1) year of related experience.
Job Type: Full-time – Continuous Shift Schedule:
· Work 3 days (Sa, Su, M); Off 2 days (Tu, W); Work 2 days (Th, Fr); Off 3 days (Sa, Su, M); etc.
· Double-time for the last eight (8) hours on Sundays
· Hours: 4:30 AM to 4:45 PM
Three weeks of paid time off during your first year of employment. Benefits begin the first day of the month following your date of hire and include Medical, Dental, and Vision group health care coverage, along with life insurance, long- and short-term disability income continuation, and education reimbursement … and a 100% match of your 401(k) deferrals … up to 10% of your earnings!
Weaver Popcorn Associates share a principle-centered mission of safety and quality: A commitment to themselves, their fellow Associates, and their company. Mask or face shield is optional. Temperature is checked upon entering the facility.
OUR MISSION: “COME GROW WITH US”
Physically - To Live
Socio-Emotionally - To Love Mentally - To Learn
Spiritually - To Leave a Legacy
Weaver Popcorn Manufacturing, Inc. (“Weaver”) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status, unless such status constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Weaver will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs. Apply Now.
This available job is a Day Shift shift position located in Van Buren, Indiana .